317 Main Annual Fundraising Party (House Party)
Friday, April 3, 2020 • Approx 300 guests
This signature party (formerly called House Party) and auction is our biggest fundraiser of the year, an event where 300 of our closest friends come together to celebrate community music and raise critical funds to support our programs. The lively evening always takes place in a fun venue and includes performances, an auction, catered cuisine and cocktails.
In 2020, the party will be held in the historic Portland Masonic building on Congress street. Our featured performers are vocalist Heather Masse (best known for her work with the Wailin’ Jennys) and Jed Wilson on piano.
Why support it: This party rocks and the proceeds give 317 Main financial stability. This fundraiser helps keep our lights on. Tuition from music lessons covers only about 60% of our operating costs. The remaining 40% comes from donations, foundations and corporate sponsorships. Your support helps us fund scholarships, financial aid and partnership programs. As a Presenting Sponsor at this party, your business is seen as a leader by 317 Main’s key financial supporters– other community leaders who are passionate about music education.
Promotion includes: Poster, printed invitations, print ads, email and social media campaigns targeted at our donors.