The Rhythm Section is the heartbeat of our organization.

A critical lesson music students learn is the importance of rhythm and phrasing. In ensembles and groups, playing in rhythm makes or breaks the overall sound as it keeps the musicians together, and gives everyone the confidence to play their best.

Join our Rhythm Section and become an essential member of our ensemble. Monthly donors like you provide the steady, dependable support that allows 317 Main to invest in programming and plan for the future.

We rely on beat makers like you to keep the music going.

HOW

Choose a gift level, then fill out the form below and never think about it again. Every month, your gift is donated automatically to 317 Main through our secure system. You can also sign up in person or on the phone. To cancel, call or email anytime to end future donations.

Boom! Boom! The Rhythm Section keeps our music going.

By donating to 317 Main, you will:

Increase access to music education for all ages.

Make a diverse array of music classes available.

Participate in our region’s thriving art and culture ecosystem.

Spread the joy and love of creating music together.

About 60% of our $1,000,000 annual budget comes from tuition and program fees. As a nonprofit, we rely on your donations for the remaining 40%. Your monthly donation of any amount has the potential to have an even bigger impact than a one-time gift. 

Choose Your Instrument

Maracas: $10/month allows us to purchase a midi keyboard for our new music technology workshops and classes.

Tamborine: $20/month provides financial assistance to 4 families in a Little Roots Family class.

Djembe: $50/month supports our community concert series.

Snare Drum: $100/month provides financial assistance for one year of private lessons for a 317 Main student.

Bass Drum: $200/month enables 317 Main to develop a new partnership with a school or non-profit to provide free music education programming for southern Maine youth.

Ringer: Pick a monthly amount that works for you; these gifts keep the music playing!

 

Our Rhythm Section members enjoy these special benefits: 

  • Discounts and tickets on 317 events 
  • Be the first to know: early access to events and updates
  • Rhythm Section sticker
  • Acknowledgement on the Rhythm Section Roster at 317 Main
  • Peace of Mind – you are part of the community of music-makers and music-lovers that makes 317 Main possible!